You don’t have to have an animal to help and we are always looking for new members, volunteers, and donations!
Donations to CKI
We are a Non-Profit organization, and your donation is tax deductible. Confirmed IRS 501c-3 status May, 2002. Donations should be sent to the address below and made payable to Creatures And Kids, Inc.
Creatures And Kids, Inc.
P.O. Box 5011
Edmond, OK 73083-5011
- Support TAI team with child or facility of your choice…$250.00
- Support TAI team Corporate 6 months…$500.00
- Support TAI team Corporate 1 year…$1,000.00
- Donation of Items… Give value $
- Donation of Cash… Give value $
We desperately need locations (especially indoors) where animals and handlers can train to pass therapy certification exams, improve their skills and hold public educational events / fundraisers.
Become a Voting member
- One person…$15.00
- Family of two…$30.00
- Patron for Life…$1,000.00
Become a Certified Therapeutic Animal Intervention (TAI) Team
Fees charged for team certification & insurance coverage. CGC (dogs only optional).
Note: Since fees are subject to changes beyond our control, please contact us for current rates.
We also need volunteers (even those without animals) to can help in the following areas.
- Animal / People Trainer
- Educator or Mentor
- Grant Writer
- Help at Events & Fundraisers
- Public Relations Person
- Public Speaker
- Solicit donations
- Helping Hands
- Spread the word about CKI
- Volunteer Recruiter / Phoning
- Writer or Editor
Contact us with any questions about becoming a member, volunteer or about donating to Creatures and Kids, Inc.